• We will turn your ideas into reality : Institute of Classic Entrepreneurship, Nigeria (ICENT ) is the Africa's foremost institute of entrepreneurship doubling as Nigerian Consortium for Entrepreneurship Education, primarily focusing on production of successful entrepreneurs by building capacity in Entrepreneurship, Small Business Management, and related disciplines through offering of a powerful formula that does not only equip you with a well-rounded and internationally- relevant entrepreneurship education based on internationally-competitive curriculum, but one which also provides you with extensive practical experience and industry relevant skills in turning ideas into viable businesses. We call this the “ICENT Professional Model” that grooms you to become a Future Ready Professional (FRP)..
• Focus on Skills that Matter : The programme equips students with all-round entrepreneurial skills : entrepreneurial decision making, opportunity recognition, assessment, creation, shaping, seizing and exploitation; especially the analytical skills needed for recognising, defining and solving problems; and develop in students soft skills required for success (e.g. leadership, communication, interpersonal relations, negotiation, logical/analytical thinking, time management etc) as well as entrepreneurial, small business, financial and marketing management competencies with relevant specializations to turn your ideas into reality and become employer of labour.
• World-class faculty : ICENT is the only entrepreneurship institute in Africa with a rich Governing Council and Management comprising of three (3) professors of entrepreneurship, twelve (12) Doctors of Entrepreneurship and highly qualified individuals from multi-disciplinary fields, directors of entrepreneurship development centres and internationally acclaimed entrepreneurship mentors required for production of thorough-bred entrepreneurs.
• Internships with Top Employers/Firms
• Specialization in at least one Vocation or Trade
• A Transformative Student Experience
• Recognised Membership Certificate that enables you further your academic and professional career path in the field of entrepreneurship.
• Professional license and seal to practice as Entrepreneurship Consultant and Trainer
• Networking opportunities with key industry professionals, experts and decision makers
• Knowledge / experience sharing at Induction and Continuous Professional Development programme
• Invitation to Annual Academic Conference on Entrepreneurship/Annual Entrepreneurship and Small Business Conference
• Access to research works and industry statistics conducted by our eggheads who help expand and validate the theoretical knowledge taught on campuses by illustrating it with practical tips and everyday business guidance by sharing their real-world stories.
• Free access to professionals successful businesspeople – and sometimes prominent members of the nonprofit world) ,in-class lecturer, student startups mentor and coach, business plan competitions judges who bring real-world expertise and entrepreneurial practice to students and academia, enhancing the business theoretical framework taught on campuses across the world.
• On-line advisory alerts on jobs and entrepreneurial ventures Access to well stock resource centre for research and other issues on our website or on request
NB : No matter how long you have been in business you can always learn something new and useful. At the ICENT, we support and help businesses build the value of lifelong learning. Our faculty has formulated a unique learning environment that provides highly relevant emerging business knowledge in thought-provoking programmes designed to meet your needs. ICENT’s educational programme series brings unique insights from world renowned thought leaders to you, right here in Nigeria. Programmes are designed to have relevant and immediate impact for our members and guests.
Institute of Classic Entrepreneurship, Nigeria is in possession of a Corporate Charter under Companies and Allied Matters Act, Cap. C20, LFN, 2004. ICENT members are Chartered Entrepreneurs. A Chartered professional is a person who has gained a specific level of skill or competence in a particular field of work, which has been recognised by the award of a formal credential by a relevant professional organisation. Chartered status is considered a mark of professional competency, and is awarded mainly by chartered professional bodies and learned societies.
A learned society also known as a learned academy, scholarly society, or academic association) is an organisation that exists to promote an academic discipline, profession, or a group of related disciplines such as the arts and science. Membership may be open to all, may require possession of some qualification, or may be an honour conferred by election.
Institute of Classic Entrepreneurship, Nigeria is the Africa’s foremost learned society with a rich Governing Council and Management comprising of three (3) professors of entrepreneurship, twelve (12) Doctors of Entrepreneurship and highly qualified individuals from multi-disciplinary fields, directors of entrepreneurship development centres and internationally acclaimed entrepreneurship mentors required for production of thorough-bred entrepreneurs. .
ICENT is the De Facto Nigerian Consortium for Entrepreneurship Education, gathering Nigeria's leading minds in entrepreneurship and the premier organisation addressing emerging topics in entrepreneurship, serving as the vehicle by which the national entrepreneurship ecosystem can work together to share best practices, develop programmes and initiatives, and collaborate and assist each other in advancing, strengthening, and celebrating the role of tertiary institutions in educating the entrepreneurs of tomorrow